Table of Contents:1. Our Commitment to Privacy
2. Types of Information We Collect
3. How We Use the Information We Collect
4. Other Information Collected
5. Our Commitment to Data Security
7. How to Contact Us
2. Types of Information We CollectThe information collected through the Site is voluntarily submitted by you. We do not utilize cookies to track your use of the Site. We do not collect the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet. We collect only information that you voluntarily submit to us, including but not limited to when you enter comments or questions through the Contact Us link on the Site.
If you choose to contact us, we collect your name, email address, and your suggestion or customer service request, along with any of the following information that you would like us to have in order to respond to your request: company, address, telephone number, facsimile number. We will not disclose to third parties any of the information provided by you to us without your permission other than as required by law and to comply with a court order or other legal process.
3. How We Use the Information We CollectWe will not disclose to third parties any of the information provided by you without your permission. We use the information obtained when you contact us through the “Contact Us” link to process your suggestion or customer service request in order to provide you with information regarding the products and services we offer. We also will use this information to improve our products and services.
You may, through our Site, submit information about other people and compose personalized messages to them. We will not use or disclose any information you provide about someone else for any purpose other than to send the communication to the person indicated, to identify or resolve technical problems or customer service issues, or as required by law and to comply with a court order or other legal process.